MahaDBT Maharashtra Scholarship 2019| Eligibility Criteria | Documents | Online form Filling Procedure
The Maharashtra State Government has developed Kalyan Parishad and the main purpose of this Council is to promote education and also to provide support to those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes or Minority Classes or whose parents Paying scholarships to these types of candidates are not very rich and pay the education fee for higher education. To reduce the scheme of school education department, encouraging girls’ attendance and providing attendance allowance to girls. MahaDBT Maharashtra Scholarship 2019.Candidates can view this article for full information about Maharashtra’s scholarship 2018-2019 ie online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, results, eligibility list etc. Students need to stand in prerequisites, I mean that eligibility criteria and if it comes under it, you can apply online. Since the State Governments have started and adopted DBT or Direct Bank Transfer Scheme, there has been an increase in the number of proposed scholars. When it comes to scholars under the Maharashtra scholarship category, Maharashtra already has a great number.
MahaDBT Maharashtra Scholarship 2019 eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra State.
- Applicants should pass the minimum 60% in class 10th and 12th and 65% marks in Hindi subject.
- There is no limit in the annual income of the applicant’s parents for this scholarship.
- Renewal Policy: 50% marks mandatory in the previous year.
- Students should be given admission in the next class with Hindi subject.
- Annual progress report for renewable students is compulsory.
MahaDBT Maharashtra Scholarship 2019 Document Required
- domicile certificate
- income certificate
- HSC and SSC certificate
- Affidavit and basis
- Pan card information
- Fee receipt
- College bonafide certificate
- caste certificate
- Cap allocation letter
- Hostel certificate
MahaDBT Maharashtra Scholarship 2019 Online form Filling Process
Students need to stand in prerequisites, I mean that eligibility criteria and if it comes under it, you can apply online. Since the State Governments have started and adopted DBT or Direct Bank Transfer Scheme.
- First of all, to register online at Mahadbt, visit the homepage of the Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal at https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/.
- Second, the candidates create their user ID and password for user login.
- Then apply for Maharashtra scholarship through the user dashboard.
- Check the status of the scholarship application.
Maharashtra scholarship list-
- Post Matric Scholarship and other educational facilities to SBC students, Maharashtra.
- Pre-matric Scholarship (Uncle Occupation), Maharashtra
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra
- Savitribai Phule Scholarship for VJNT / SBC / SC Girl, Maharashtra.
- State Government Scholarship, Maharashtra